- 1. in the case of efficient, natural gas fired boilers and water heaters, receive natural gas service from FortisBC under any rate class except rates 1 and 1U.
- 2. in the case of all other measures, receive electric service from FortisBC or municipal utilities under a commercial, industrial or irrigation rate class.
- 3. in the case of efficient, natural gas fired boilers, water heaters and commercial food service equipment, be the Property Owner or Long Term Lease Holder (lease 120 months or more) where the rebate eligible product will be installed.
- 4. be listed on FortisBC’s eligible product list, at the time of purchase.
- 5. be installed in one of the following areas: FortisBC electric service area, Grand Forks, Summerland, Penticton or Nelson Hydro.
- 6. not be installations for new construction or major renovation projects.
- 7. be a minimum of $50.00 total rebate per application and for electric measures be a maximum of $20,000 rebate per application.
- 8. be fully installed prior to the application for rebate.
Note: Additional terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply, full program terms and conditions are available for review
Retrieve a saved application form?
Please ensure you print and sign, then mail, email or fax your completed application form including copies of paid invoices, permits and other documentation to:
- FortisBC Inc.
- Attn: PowerSense Energy Rebate Centre
- 100-1975 Springfield Rd
- Kelowna, BC, V1Y 7V7
- Email email@example.com
- Fax 250-717-0801
Send us feedback.
Thank you for completing the online application form.
Click here to close this window or go to FortisBC home page.
We’re very sorry - the website is experiencing technical difficulties!
Please call or email us for assistance and we will work to ensure your application is received as quickly as possible.
FortisBC Energy Rebate Center
Call Toll-free 1-855-857-7411
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If your information and documents are ready (utility account #, invoices, permits, make/model) please feel free to email or fax everything to 250-717-0801 so we can get started.
Click here to close this window or follow this link to the FortisBC home page.
Thank you for your patience!